Things have been so crazy around here that I have not had a chance to even open the heaping bags of clothes that were sent to me. I know that Becky had made great efforts to go through her kids' closets and purge what they weren't wearing anymore and send it to Pam and I to share. I am so grateful. What I did not realize is that there was a lot of stuff there from Pam, and of course, the recycled stuff from Tami that I once had for Bryson. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF IT, and for all of you and your efforts to share with me. There are some great perks to being the baby of the family, and this is just one beautiful one. Thanks so much ALL OF YOU! It couldn't have come at a better time. I am going to snag a few items that maybe I can wrap up for christmas (hopefully some pj's or dresses for Megan)! We'll see. I haven't had a chance to look yet, but am so grateful!
Thanks also to those of you who have responded to our news and have expressed your love and support. We are so grateful for family and wish that we could see you more often. Please know that any of you are welcome to come and visit as often as you like! The new house that we live in can accomodate company way better than before. Thanks again for your caring words and support. We are trying to make arrangements to make the Blacker Christmas Party, but no guarantees. We aren't sure if they will allow Jason to use his comp. time before he goes to Post Training in January. But, we'll see and do our best. In the meantime, God be with you all 'til we meet again!
12 years ago
2 comments:
So Ashley Green and I are swapping kids. She has cute kids they are hilarious. Anyhow, hope all is well.
Oh thats what you say on here, but you are really wishing you had never met the white devil!
Post a Comment