Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello Everyone


I just wanted to say that Dad's birthday party was a blast! Thanks for all of the fun. I am also checking in for Easter and Grandma Lily's birthday. Her actual birthday is April 8, and well that is Wednesday. oh, By the way, Congrats lisa on having a boy. We heard it through the grapevine and thanks for blocking me from your blog. I know I am lame and don't get on very often, but when I do it would be nice to read something. Anyhow, Spring break is almost over and well my slaves will be going back to school. Darn! Anyhow, I would love to hear what is good for all of you. April 10 is friday's date and that is Easter Weekend. Saturday will be hard for us because we have VB and BB. But, that night would be ok. I know Larsons have track and baseball and downs have a nose pickers convention to attend, led by Sheri on the dry scab team. ONly kidding. Blackers I am sure you have your sheep doing something as well. So lets get the schedules out there and if all we can do is Pizza together or the church thing again, let me know! Also, is everyone still ok will the monitor for grandma's birthday. Let me know. Love you all! Pam

No comments: