Friday, June 4, 2010

Reminiscing

I was browsing through the pictures on my computer this morning, in search of some good family pictures for the Grandma Lily "B" Bash, and I came across these. I just wanted to share them with all of you... good times. No one has really responded as to when you would like to get together this summer, and maybe it won't work for some of you (or most of you), but if we could throw something together for a few days, I think it would be fun - June or August??? If you would still like to get together, let us know!!! Have a good weekend, and hope those of you who are out of school (and off in Hawaii) are enjoying yourselves... think about us, flooded with rain (parts of the Payette Lake is overflowing even!) and with one more week left of school. Happy "School's Out for the Summer"!!! Wahoo!!!

PS - And I reopened the voting poll in the upper-right hand corner of the blog, so you can all vote when you would prefer to get together, if at all.



























1 comment:

The Downs Family said...

These are awesome pictures! I need to get my rear in gear and get mine sent. I voted. We want to do something, but the boys have a golf tournament the first date and Dave's parents will be here the second date. I would say that we could bring them, but they are paying for a hotel. Are there any other dates that would work?