Friday, September 10, 2010

Upcoming Events

Megan is turning EIGHT this year and we will be baptizing her on Friday, October 1st @ 7 PM at the McCall LDS Church. I understand this is General Conference Weekend. Because we live so far away from our Stake Center (the Weiser Stake Center), they allow the children up here to have their own baptisms, rather than travel down to the Stake Center. Therefore, we have set Megan's baptism for 7 pm at the church. For those who would like to come and stay overnight, we would be happy to accomodate you. This is just an invitation... I know you all have busy lives, but I just wanted to invite you all.

Second, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Blacker Snow Party...say over Christmas Break? I am thinking sometime around the end of the 2nd week of the break, around New Years Eve... say, Wed or Thur (12/29 or 12/30) thru Sat (Jan 1st). I thought it might be fun to get the cousins together to come and play in the snow - tubing, snowmobiling, sledding, snowboarding, fort building, snowball fights, hot chocolate- whatever you want to do in the snow. We live in a Winter Wonderland and we want to share it with you! Let me know what you all think...and what would work best (if anything at all) for your families.

I believe I have accomodations for everyone to stay here (if you are all comfortable with that). I have a double - full/queen/queen/king bed for the couples and bunkbeds, twin beds, foam pads, cribs, and floor space for the single ones (oh...and a lazy-boy for you, Dad...and uh...a roll-away for you, Mom). Does that sound like fun to anyone?

...and maybe we could celebrate our Christmas Party then??? And do our exchange at that time??? Becky... I am not sure what Ashley's schedule is for coming home from college, so I understand if you will want to spend time with her. I am just putting a "feeler" out there to see who is interested at all. Let me know!

Hopefully everyone is in the swing of school and busy life! Hope to see you perhaps for a Halloween Bash???

No comments: