Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hello everyone! School is about to begin and I can honestly say I have been at the school for 24 hours in the last 48. However, my room is almost ready. A new school year is about to begin. Dave and Amanda start tomorrow and the boys and I begin on Thursday. The boys begin football with pads this year. We sign them up tomorrow. They get to play under the lights. It should be fun! Life is pretty good for us. I hope all is well with each of you. Have wonderful days until the next time I post something!

1 comment:

Family of Fun said...

Well, I am so glad that you finally posted something. It is awesome to hear about your family-from you! Hopefully you got the CD's I sent. Tell the boys, Amanda, and Dave hello. That is crazy that your boys are growing up sooo fast! Thanks again for the clothes, coats, shoes, etc etc. You rock! Love, miss, and pray for you always. - Lisa