Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lisa,
I don't know about the smartest, and most talented. That is pushing it a little to far. You are the youngest yes, but you have learned all your skills via your older brothers and sisters. I know that Mike would agree with me. We are grateful for your abilities to sit at the computer and create this site. Not everyone can graduate from 8th grade and do these things. Only kidding. When I don't have monsters running all over my house I will get some pictures on. We hope all is well in the mountains, we are glad that Jason has started a new career. Have a jolly holly day! Pam

1 comment:

Family of Fun said...

Well, I should say that that post was quite rude. I DON'T have ALL the time in the world to get on the computer. But, I do randomly get on and check my email, pay bills, etc etc. Much like you, I have FIVE of my own, too! But, since I am the one far away, I am trying to get better about keeping in touch, without having to call EVERYONE all the time! Figured this was a GREAT way to keep connected!