Well another successful week of school is done. I think as you can see all of the Wagonerds were excited to attend school. The two little ones and myself are enjoying the quiet. I also have four boxes of peaches to can. I know that the Blacker Clan had about 20(due to the fact that Greg was collecting them) Hee Hee. However, I think the Grandmas had a blast helping. Nothing to exciting here. No fall sports, but an occasional golf. I know that everyone down in the valley is probably all over the planet with sports. I know Becky and Tami's family are. Grandma Lily is headed out on a brave adventure to the West Coast. We spent Monday with her and she seemed really excited. Anyhow, we have discovered a fun park in Eagle to have a get together at sometime. Huge playground, BB hoops, VB net, Football area, and most important Fishing hole. Anyhow, have a good week! The Wagoners

No comments:
Post a Comment