Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Slightly Challenged I am

Hello Everyone,
I have discovered that I made a post to Tami's Post as a comment. I am slightly challenged I must say. I have created a Blog for our family. I think it will be linked through the Wagonerds. Not sure, Lisa, How do I put our picture on the Blacker Funny Farm and add our Blog to the Blogs? I think you have the permission to do that only. I haven't quite perfected my skills, but that takes time and so forth. Life is good in Middleton, school is good and I am enjoying taking control of my house again. It is nice to slow down from the always going in the summer. I just have to get organized again. Ta Ta for now! Pam

1 comment:

Family of Fun said...

No worries. I am glad that someone made a comment besides me, no matter if it was in the wrong spot! I added your blog to the Blogs we read part, so if family logs into this blog and wants to leave to visit yours, they can because they are linked. I am the administrator on the account & everyone else is authors. But, I can change that if need be!