Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Birthdays!!!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Jaxon, Davis, Tyler, and Jason,
Happy birthday to you!

The Downs family hopes everyone has/had a wonderful birthday! Congrats to the Pannell family for having a third boy. When is your due date again? We are open to anything for grandma's birthday and Easter. The kids don't have school on March 10th. I had a hard time understanding the last part of your blog, Pam. Something about a monitor and grandma's birthday. Please clarify when you have a chance. :0) Bowling was a blast the other day. Becky, you should post some pictures of the fun event. Love everybody!

1 comment:

Wagonerds said...

Tami, Remember we talked about all going together and purchasing Grandma Lily a new Computer Monitor for her birthday. I will get on that this week. Sorry I am slightly confusing on the blog. I get side tracked very easily by a three year old lover boy. Have a good day.