Monday, September 1, 2008

Downs Family Weekly Overview

Hello family! We hope everyone has enjoyed going back to school. It is nice to get back into a routine. The boys love their teachers and I will love my class in about two months. (Only teasing!) Amanda is officially a Bronco and has started school as well. It is nice to have her living at home. Dave has started football and has his first game this Wednesday. Brendan begins padded football soon and Chase has to play flag football one more year. (They wouldn't let him play up with the big boys.) We enjoyed the family on Saturday. It was nice to see everyone (except Lisa's family). Thank you mom and dad for organizing it. I think we need to do it monthly. We can all take turns hosting! Have a great week. We love you all!

1 comment:

Wagonerds said...

Hello Everyone,
I would second that it was a lot of fun on Saturday at Grandma and Grandpa's. It was nice to see everyone except the Pannells. The first week of school was great. I think the girls all have exceptional teachers this year. I am very excited for them and for me as it was quite a challenge to pick up and move away from everything I had ever known. I am grateful we don't have any fall sports yet. We will still plug away at golf. Two more years before school volleyball begins. James likes having mom and Lily to himself. Lily grows so quickly and her social skills are getting to be a lot of fun for everyone. Zach likes his new job, but dreads going to New Orleans for work in 3 weeks because it is hurricane season. Me, I just can finally put my house in order and read few books. I am still cleaning and will start going into the school soon to help. Thanks to grandma's babysitting service. Anyhow, all is well in the Wagoner's world. Hopefully, this month before it gets to cold we call all get together.