Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Costumes!

This is a little shout out to my family to see if ANY of you have Halloween Costumes lurking in your homes, garages, or storage units that you would like to share, donate, lend me for Halloween. Since our resources are low and I am grateful for hand-me-downs, I don't have the funds for costumes this year. So, if any of you have some to spare, I will take any and all you have for my kids! And... if you don't have any costumes to share, what about inexpensive, homemade costume ideas??? I will take anything!!

P.S. Becky, how are you doing? You and Greg are the only ones that haven't reported on this blog yet. I emailed you with your new address, but I have never heard back. Just curious to see how your throat stuff is doing, how you are feeling, and what the latest news is... if there is any?

P.S.S. Also, we will be down to visit for eye doctor and allergy appointments next weekend (17-20) and was wondering if we could see any of you while we are in town!?!?

3 comments:

The Downs Family said...

Lisa,
Let's see...we have a snake, fireman, Captain Jack Sparrow, Harry Potter, Dementor, and I think that is it. I don't really have any girl costumes. The boys can't decide what they want to be this year. They really don't get into it anymore. Let me know if you want to borrow any of them.
Take care,
Tami

Family of Fun said...

I read him what you wrote and he thought Captain Jack Sparrow would be awesome. How big is the snake or fireman costume? Would any fit Tyler. I think the girls might wear what they wore last year (I can't get them to venture outside the princess/fairy (GIRLY) stuff. But, hopefully some of the others will let me know. We will be down on 10/17 through 10/20 so I will try to hook-up with you then, if that is ok? Thanks so much, Tami. I appreciate ALL that you do for us! :]

The Downs Family said...

Brendan wore the snake in first grade if I remember correctly. Chase wore the fireman in kindergarten. It might fit Tyler. We are getting the Halloween stuff out to put up this weekend. I will make sure I keep the costumes out for next weekend.