12 years ago
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Happy Birthday, Amanda!
So, I feel like all I am doing is wishing people Happy Birthday this month, holy cow! We have a lot of birthdays in October. I hope everyone is getting pumped for the annual Grandparent-Cookie-Decorating Party! Should be quite a fest. We are humbly sorry to say that we won't be able to be there, unfortunately. Seems like we are missing out on all of the festivities! But, Amanda, hope you have a good day today! Hope school is going well and you are still helping your mom keep her sanity and take care of the boys! :] We love and miss all of you guys. Hope all is well for all of you! The weather here is getting colder, so I am sure you are feeling it down there too. It's only 30 degrees today, but the sky is blue and the sun is shining, not a cloud to be found. It's so beautiful, you would never know it was so cold! And no snow yet!!! Ha, Boise got snow before we did - a few weeks ago. Anyways, we love y'all. Don't be afraid to post how your family is doing and how everyone's birthday bashes were. It would be great to see some pictures of your families (it has been a while since we have seen everyone!) What's everyone gonna be for Halloween. I think I'm gonna dress the kids in white sheets and cover them with trash and go as "white trash". Ha! Ha! Just kidding. If anyone has any good homemade Halloween costume ideas that are CHEAP, please let me know (like the ones you can do with things around the house), I am open for anything!!! :]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lisa,
Check out family fun. Let's see, grandma Wagoner is helping Mackenzie construct a Jockey costume, Kathryn wants to be the Swedish Chef (muppets), davis is a witch, James would be a horse but has to be the HErshy kiss. Lily is well hmmmm, not sure yet. Goodluck. When you come for the 7th weekend, tell me the details. I would gladly host dessert or something like that for a get together. thanks for your effort to keep us posted.
Post a Comment